You are here: / / Card Info on Payment Dialog
The Name field only says “Name”
I am trying to find a way to 1. change the label to say “Name as appears on Card” or 2. add a hint text to the box that says the same thing.
any help would be great.
1. change the label to say “Name as appears on Card”
You can change any message in the plugin by “translating” it to English.
1. Install Loco Translate plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/
2. Go to Loco Translate – Plugins, look for Stripe Payments and click it.
3. Click “New Language” and select the one that is set as default for your website. Let’s assume it is English (United States). Also make sure to select “Custom” location, otherwise your changes will be overwritten by plugin or WP update.
4. Now you can “translate” the messages you want. Look for “Name”, which should be marked as “Customer name” and change it to whatever you like.
You can change ANY text in ANY plugin like that.
Note: it will only work with current testing version of the Stripe Payments plugin. It has some code added necessary for this. You can get testing version here: https://s-plugins.com/testing-version/
2. add a hint text to the box that says the same thing.
This can’t be done unfortunately, as the field does not have a hint. There is a default browser hint for required fields.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.