Download Test Version of Stripe Payments PluginCurrent version: 2.0.83
- Added a new option to customize payment button text (in the popup window) on a per product basis.
- Added support for 'coupon_code' query param to apply coupon directly in the product link url feature.
- Corrected the issue causing an error when a product is created or updated with an empty variation group.
- Regional tax variation deletion issue fixed.
- Added support for Custom Fields Addon's new fields position feature.
- Added an API pre-submission price validation.
Click here to download the test version.
What is testing version?
Testing version is used to test upcoming features or bug fixes before those are incorporated into the stable version of the plugin.
How do I install testing version?
- You need to delete your Stripe Payments plugin currently installed on your site.
- Download testing version file to your computer.
- Install it via your WP Dashboard: Plugins -> Add New, then click Upload Plugin button and select the plugin file that you have downloaded.
Will all my settings, products orders etc. stay intact after I install testing version?
How do I update testing version to stable version when its released?
You can update it using standard WP means, e.g. WP Dashboard -> Updates. All your products and settings will also stay intact (unless it specifically says otherwise).