Download Test Version of Stripe Payments PluginCurrent version: 2.0.43
- Plugin name has been chaged to has been changed to "Accept Stripe Payments" according to WP guidelines.
- Improved sanitization of the incoming `$_POST` data.
- Scripts and styles are now being loaded via `wp_enqueue_scripts` where possible.
- Fixed few minor cosmetic issues and PHP warnings.
Click here to download the test version.
What is testing version?
Testing version is used to test upcoming features or bug fixes before those are incorporated into the stable version of the plugin.
How do I install testing version?
- You need to delete your Stripe Payments plugin currently installed on your site.
- Download testing version file to your computer.
- Install it via your WP Dashboard: Plugins -> Add New, then click Upload Plugin button and select the plugin file that you have downloaded.
Will all my settings, products orders etc. stay intact after I install testing version?
How do I update testing version to stable version when its released?
You can update it using standard WP means, e.g. WP Dashboard -> Updates. All your products and settings will also stay intact (unless it specifically says otherwise).