Tagged: Live Test API key
May 31, 2022 at 4:30 pm #4569PropertydrumParticipant
I have set the plugin to use the Live Api key and Secret but the front end is stuck in test mode.
I have talked to Stripe and all is ok their end
I’m usingf several Adons from the bundle
Is there anything else I need to check to get it working in Live mode?May 31, 2022 at 4:45 pm #4570AdminKeymaster
Please go through the following checklist items and check them one by one to make sure all the setup is correct with the subscription related setup.
Checklist #1) Subscription plans cannot be interchanged between “live” and “test” mode.
If you have changed between “live” and “test” mode, then make sure to create a new subscription plan in the mode that you are currently using and then use that plan to create a new subscription product.
If you created a subscription plan in “test” mode, then later just changing the mode in the settings won’t be enough. The subscription plan is created in your Stripe account which doesn’t change automatically. So a NEW subscription plan needs to be created in “live” mode and then use that plan in the product.
Checklist #2) Go to the settings menu of the Stripe payments plugin and check the API key section. Make sure to copy and paste all the CORRECT API keys in those 4 API key fields. To be more specific, the following 4 fields must contain valid values:
– Live Stripe Publishable Key
– Live Stripe Secret Key
– Test Stripe Publishable Key
– Test Stripe Secret Key
Checklist #3) Go to the “Subscriptions” tab in the settings menu of the plugin. Check that the webhooks are setup correctly. Both the live and test webhooks should be set up. If in doubt, do the following steps to set them up correctly:
– Click the “Delete Webhooks” button.
– Click the “Clear Cache” button to clear any webhooks cache.
– Click the “Create Webhook” button in the “Live Webhook Status” section and wait for the addon to automatically create it for you.
– Do the same for the “Test Webhook Status” section.
– Click “Save Changes”.May 31, 2022 at 7:13 pm #4571PropertydrumParticipant
It was the subscription issue, I created a new live plan assigned it to the product and problem solved.
Thanks very much for your very speedy response
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.