You are here: / / Duration of the subscription
I defined a Plan and created a product
The price is $ 17 for a year
1. I set in Duration (Optional) 12. Does this create the situation that the customer billing will be for a year?
If not – Where do I set the subscription time?
At the moment when you press the button of the product you see that you have to pay $ 17 and it is not specified for how long (double how many months)
2. I have set the product on test at the moment. Where else should I set test mode? On the plugin settings page I did not check this option:
Is there another place?
1) Yes, that will make it an annual subscription. The button (that you click to trigger the payment popup) should show the subscription details.
Also, edit the product and specify the subscription details in the “Short description” field (you can write a short description that you feel your customers will understand). This will be visible to the customer in the payment popup.
2) To run test mode you have to do the following:
– Set test mode in the main plugin’s settings
– Create a subscription plan in “Test mode”
Do a test transaction. When you want to switch to live mode, you will need to create NEW subscription plan in “Live mode” and use that in your product.
Worked out … there was my problem with days difference that I defined more than I thought
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.